Technical Engineer 2 positions available
Location: Fy. Worth, TX
Type of Work: Full Time/Permanent
Tech Support Engineer
Implementing cloud-based and on-premise medical imaging systems. Build, configure, install, and upgrade servers, workstations, network & storage devices. This may include moving and unpacking hardware. Responsible for implementation, testing, and training on Change Healthcare (CHC) Enterprise Imagining (EI) products to ensure system performance is set up in accordance with specifications for optimal patient care/regulatory requirements. Additional tasks may include traveling onsite, training customer technical and clinical staff, and providing implementation support. Due to COVID restrictions, this position will be a remote position. You should have a quiet and functional space where you can professionally support customer requests.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Implementing a cloud-based medical imaging archive system
- Work with customers and their vendors to integrate existing systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive and to validate the functionality of all systems, workflows, and imaging data access methods
- For on-premise PACS, performing software installation, system configuration, quality test, packing, and documentation according to EI defined processes
- Preparing, testing, and/or upgrading EI products/solutions and system databases
- Responsible for all parts issued for builds which include counting, recording, exchange, replacement, report shortages, and filing RMA reports
- Troubleshoot complex issues on production and test systems. Perform Final Quality Assurance for finished systems as assigned in accordance to EI quality system
- Onsite Travel. Implementing and supporting EI solutions, including customer training
- Liaison with internal teams, including R&D, Support, Systems Engineering, Production, and Sales as required to deliver on customer requests
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, computer technology diploma or equivalent or 2 years of related experience in lieu
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience building and configuring systems as well as supporting both internal and external customers
- Microsoft OS-level support. Knowledge of Windows servers, databases, networking, and enterprise-class information systems
- Radiology workflow and PACS experience
- Understanding of HL7 and DICOM
How much should I expect to travel?
This position may require up to 25% travel/Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a C-Team Member Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.