Technical Project Manager (Scrum Master):
Type of Work: Full Time/ Permeant Employee
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
We are looking for a technical project manager scrum master to work on an extremely exciting project new to Change Healthcare. If you would like to participate in a green-field, AWS-based set of applications using microservice and serverless technology that will revolutionize the healthcare industry, this is the team for you. We have a strong, close-knit team that will work in an agile environment and will contain both strong API and UI components.
The Technical Project Manager Scrum Master is ultimately responsible for excellent delivery on their assigned piece of business. They will be comfortable acting as the point-person for large initiatives or owing a single program.
Strong leadership skills help them oversee the project team's activities, as they are accountable for the overall quality of work in conjunction with department leads, ensuring goals are met and projects are delivered on time and on/or under budget.
Project Managers are great communicators and motivators with an innate ability to "get things done." As a result, they wear many hats. The Technical Project Manager manages all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery/launch and must be intimately familiar with the roles played by Design, Engineering and Development, User Experience, Product Management, and Quality Assurance.
They have experience moving projects through all internal agency technical departments and roles, ensuring the proper reviews and approvals at appropriate stages.
Whether it's advising on the feasibility of creative concepts, involving the correct resources from each department at the optimal time, ensuring resources are available and priorities are managed in alignment with account, identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions ahead of time, the only thing that is certain is that no one day is ever the same.
Skill and Responsibilities
The Technical Project Manager / Scrum Master will:
- Drive project timelines and road mapping while ensuring projects align to department launch goals
- Ensure the agile best practices
- Coordinate and improve project velocity, bottlenecks, ceremonies, etc.
- Identify issues, risks, and recommendations for improving team efficiency
- Manage and conduct meetings
- Engage and include all team members and encourage a collaborative approach to completing tasks
- Assist the team with building skills of planning, goal setting, organizing and delivering through collaborative effort
- Lead creative problem solving via collaborative problem-solving processes
Experience and Education:
- Extensive experience as a Scrum Master
- SAFe certification helpful
- Strong Technology Chops
- Ability to self direct when needed
- Able to talk Tech at a granular level
- Background in multiple Project Management methodologies and tools
- Experience of working with distributed teams and vendors
- Expertise in Project Management & Tracking with various types of teams
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Scrum experience required
- Previous experience with Atlassian / Jira especially helpful
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.